Part of the Commerce Place redevelopment, this open-bow truss, two-story warehouse was built in 1950 as a distribution center for the Westinghouse Corporation. The upstairs has been converted into hi-tech office space with original hardwood floors and the exposed wooden roof truss. This is truly one of the showpieces of hi-tech urban space in downtown Raleigh. The downstairs front portion of the building is also office space, and a nightclub occupies the rear of the building.
<< Back to Commerce Place