Constructed between 1870 and 1920, this building was formerly home to a furniture store. The building adjoins the private courtyard shared by Heilig Levine. Although quite unpretentious in appearance, they represent the early commercial building style found in Raleigh’s business district. Designated as a Raleigh Historic Property, the buildings are among the few intact late 19th and early 20th century structures of the downtown area that have not been altered beyond recognition and that maintain an active and useful function.
The second and third floors of this space have been leased to Cherokee Investment Partners.
<<Back To Heilig Levine Buildings